Hilton HHonors have launched a gobsmackingly good offer, allowing you to fast track to Gold status after just three stays.
Normally you would need to book 20 stays (or 40 nights) to make gold status, so this is an absolute giveaway.
How to take advantage?
With these three easy steps, you can soon be enjoying Hilton HHonors Gold membership.
- Register for the offer at the Hilton HHonors Offer registration page if you are already a Hilton HHonors member. If not, sign up for Hilton HHonors membership programme, and then register for the offer.
- Sign up for AirBerlin Top Bonus airline reward programme
- Book your three hotel stays at any of the Hilton hotels (or chains within the group) within 90 days of registering
Once you have registered, you need to change your preferences in ‘My Account’ and enter your Air Berlin frequent flyer number as below.
Click Save Preferences, and now go ahead and book your 3 stays.
Remember you have 90 days to complete the stays from the date of registration, so if you can’t get away until December, you can defer your registration until nearer the time.
As long as you complete the registration by the 30th September 2015, you could defer your trips until December, and still qualify.
How much will it cost?
You can stay at any of the hotels in the group, meaning you can deliberately hunt out the hotel brands with the best prices, and be indulging in wine and canapés in the Executive Club lounge in no time at all.
You could head to the Newbury Hilton for a night, within easy reach of Oxford, Windsor and Cheltenham, ideal day trips for your mini escape? At the end of August, room rates are just £48 per night! That’s an absolute steal to secure the perks of Gold.
Alternatively, in October, you could head to Basingstoke for £68 a night. Jane Austen fans can retrace her footsteps visiting scenes from books, take a tour of the Bombay Sapphire distillery (can I taste it please?), or explore a nearby Roman Amphitheatre.
Or splash out on the Doubletree Hilton Hotel and Spa in Chester for £86 per night in October. It’s still not going to break the bank at this rate!
I booked this hotel for my husband’s 40th birthday, and arrived to find a personalised cake in the room! The spa and restaurant are excellent, making it a great choice for a romantic night away from home. It’s also near the Blue Planet Aquarium, and the Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet if you can tear yourself away from the hotel.
With over 4,300 hotels to choose from, there’s bound to be something that ticks your boxes!
Simple, there’s real value in securing Gold status. Here are just some of the benefits.
- 25% uplift on all HHonors Base Points you earn
- For reward stays of 5 nights or more, every 5th night is free, so save up those points and take an extended trip
- Complimentary wifi (this alone is worth around £15 per 24 hours in UK hotels!!! Rip-off!)
- Late check-out
- Breakfast (if this isn’t included in your stay). It is limited in choice, but better than nothing!
- Two complimentary bottles of water per stay
- Access to the Executive Club Lounge
Full terms can be found here.
So is it worthwhile?
Access to the Executive Club Lounges (Take note, not all hotels have them!) alone makes this offer attractive. An evening in the Heathrow Airport Hilton Executive Lounge can easily save you £50. With canapes and free drinks to indulge in, it’s a great perk, especially as a large wine will set you back around £10 in the hotel bar!
Combine that with savings on wi-fi and a wealth of other goodies, not mentioned in the terms and conditions, such as Belgian pralines in my room (thank you Hilton Metropole, Birmingham), bottles of wine, complimentary breakfasts, and other little touches, this offer is a golden opportunity.
So, it really is as easy as 1, 2, 3 to achieve Hilton HHonors Gold status with this amazing offer!
Complete the three steps and I will see you in the Executive Lounge for canapes, and wine in no time!
If you think your friends might benefit from this offer, remember sharing is caring, and they might thank you with a drink!
This post may contain affiliate links which pay me a small commission should you click on them and make a purchase. These help towards the cost of running the site, and the occasional glass of wine, but you are under no obligation to use them.
Latest posts by Anne (see all)
- Here’s Why You Should Visit The Horrible Town Of Ohrid - 01/24/2017
- How to Enjoy Lisbon for Less - 01/21/2017
- How To Save Money On A Personal Tour Guide - 01/16/2017