Some of you may be aware that Jason and I have signed up to climb Kilimanjaro, although in my case, it might be more a case of crawling to the top. We are raising funds for the Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice and you can find out why here. To get things started, we are planning a fabulous Black Tie and Tiaras Charity Ball.
The Black Tie & Tiaras Charity Ball
The event will take place at the Holiday Inn, Royal Victoria in Sheffield on the 3rd February 2018 in the stunning ballroom. You can shake your stuff on the dance floor, gamble at the fun casino and indulge in a fabulous three course meal with friends and family. The bar will be open until 1am, so what better way to end dry January than to dig out your posh frocks and tuxedo and go to the ball?
- Entry to the ball
- Arrival drink
- Three course dinner and coffee
- Disco until midnight, courtesy of the wonderful Taylor Made Events
- Fun money casino tables with fabulous prizes for the winner. NOW confirmed, an amazing flight experience with Hummingbird Helicopters.
- Charity raffle with incredible prizes donated by local businesses such as the Leopold Hotel, Marco Pierre White at the Hampton Hilton, the Staindrop Lodge, and Tankersley Park Golf Club. Check back regularly to see what other prizes have been added.
- Professional photographer
- Parking until midnight
What’s not included:
- Gambling funds
- Photos – mounted 8 x 6 photos are available to purchase on the night for £10
- Parking overnight
- Hotel rooms, although a discounted rate will be available to those wishing to stay over
So get your posh frocks out ladies, don your tuxedos gents, and come and join us for an evening of fun-filled entertainment.
Tickets are priced at £50 per head or £450 for tables of ten. Online tickets will incur booking and credit card fees of around 7% (Sheffield arena charges 11.5%!!) but you can pay the organisers direct by cheque or bank transfer if you prefer.
Find out more and book online now.
Payments are taken securely using Stripe and online tickets issued.
Alternatively please call Anne or Jason on 0114 2466972 or email us at email@example.com
Once you’ve booked, don’t forget to share with your friends, they might want to come too! If you are on Twitter, you can simply tweet this.
Last but not least, if you or your company would like to sponsor the event, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We have a range of packages to suit your needs.
A huge thanks to Emma Digby at Bell & Buxton Solicitors in Sheffield for providing sponsorship for the event. We look forward to seeing you on the night.