We are raising funds for the Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice and are planning a fabulous Black Tie and Tiaras Charity Ball.
The Black Tie & Tiaras Charity Ball
The event will take place at the Holiday Inn, Royal Victoria in Sheffield on the 3rd February 2018 in the stunning ballroom. You can shake your stuff on the dance floor, gamble at the fun casino and indulge in a fabulous three course meal with friends and family. The bar will be open until 1am, so what better way to end dry January than to dig out your posh frocks and tuxedo and go to the ball?
- Entry to the ball
- Arrival drink
- Three course dinner and coffee
- Disco until midnight, courtesy of the wonderful Taylor Made Events
- Fun money casino tables with fabulous prizes for male and female winners. NOW confirmed, an amazing flight experience with Hummingbird Helicopters and a superbly relaxing spa day for two at the Mercure Sheffield St Paul’s Hotel & Spa.
- Charity raffle with incredible prizes donated by local businesses such as the Leopold Hotel, the Staindrop Lodge, and Tankersley Park Golf Club. You can see full details below.
- Professional photographer
- Parking until midnight
In no particular order, huge thanks go to our raffle prize sponsors as follows:
- Family skate sessions and a FREE Lifecard kindly donated by SIV
- 2 x personal training or martial arts sessions with Paul Powers Martial Arts
- Two tickets to a Category B or C home fixture at Sheffield United
- Two tickets to a Category B match at Chesterfield United
- Bed and breakfast at the Staindrop Lodge in Chapeltown
- Overflowing Haribo hampers. Think of those forthcoming children’s birthday parties!
- Free admission, racecard and drink for 12 guests at the dogs kindly donated by Owlerton Stadium
- Mid week Four ball at Tankersley Park Golf Club Ltd
- Dinner for two in Cunninghams Restaurant at the Holiday Inn Royal Victoria
- A beer-licious hamper courtesy of Bradfield Brewery
- Afternoon tea for two at the Leopold Hotel
- Royal London goodie bags including clothing and umbrellas
- A meal for four people at the Peacock in Stannington
What’s not included:
- Gambling funds
- Photos – mounted 8 x 6 photos are available to purchase on the night for £10
- Parking overnight
- Hotel rooms, although a discounted rate will be available to those wishing to stay over
- Wine and drinks for your table. A wine station will be set up on the night to allow you to order wine for your table and you can find the options here if you wish to organise with your pals.
So get your posh frocks out ladies, don your tuxedos gents, and come and join us for an evening of fun-filled entertainment.
Tickets are priced at £50 per head or £450 for tables of ten. Online tickets will incur booking and credit card fees of around 7% (Sheffield arena charges 11.5%!!) but you can pay the organisers direct by cheque or bank transfer if you prefer.
Find out more and book online now.
Payments are taken securely using Stripe and online tickets issued.
Alternatively please call Anne or Jason on 0114 2466972 or email us at email@example.com
Once you’ve booked, don’t forget to share with your friends, they might want to come too! If you are on Twitter, you can simply tweet this.
For anyone wishing to stay overnight at the Holiday Inn Royal Victoria on the night of the ball, a discounted rate of £79.00 Bed & Breakfast applies (subject to availability). Alternatively, you can opt for the Holiday Inn Express (literally next door) for £69.00 Bed & Breakfast. If you wish to book, please quote the event name and date.
Bookings can also be accepted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or over the phone 0114 252 6511.
I think you will agree the ballroom is pretty stunning!
Last but not least, if you or your company would like to sponsor the event, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We have a range of packages to suit your needs.
A huge thanks to Emma Digby at Bell & Buxton Solicitors in Sheffield for providing sponsorship for the event. We look forward to seeing you on the night.