It’s that time again when I share my quarterly AVIOS earnings roundup and here as usual there are a bunch of things you must do to earn more AVIOS. If you don’t want to be bothered with that, then just head to the bottom of the post for the five awesome things you should do to earn more AVIOS.
Earn more AVIOS
So I am on a quest to really ramp up my earnings in 2016, after all I want to bag my business class flights for my 2017 ski trip and I am planning a mega trip in 2018 for our ten-year wedding anniversary. I’m thinking Canada again for skiing, maybe starting out in gorgeous Vancouver.
So how did I get on with collecting BA miles (AVIOS) in the first three months of the year?
Quarterly AVIOS Roundup
Here are the details of my BA miles earnings. As you can see, the credit card sign-up (I got an extra 1,000 BA miles because I used a fellow travel hacker’s link. If you want to sign up then drop me a line and if you sign up on referral, you get an extra 1,000 points too!)
|Source||Sum of AVIOS|
I have earned a ton of points from Top Cashback too although there are loads more to add as it takes time for them to filter through to your account. If you are currently using the AVIOS store to earn bags of points, congratulations, you really are becoming an expert, but I would still urge you to check out Top Cashback as the earnings potential can be considerably greater.
So how does this compare to 2015?
Well you may recall that for the whole of 2015, I earned 160,965 so on a pro-rata basis, I am doing pretty good. Indeed in the quarter prior, I earned just over 41,000 BA miles so things are looking up in 2016. Thank god I am writing this blog and continually seeking out ways for you to earn more miles. Win win as I get to benefit too!
Five awesome ways to earn more AVIOS
So what are those top five ways I mentioned? Easy!
- Sign up for a BA rewards credit card (don’t forget to email me for the link first)
- Use it to pay for everything including your household bills (just be sure to regularly pay it off)
- Make sure you achieve the minimum spending requirement to earn your British Airways voucher as that will help you to fly business for less than economy
- Make use of the Top Cashback store but if that isn’t an option, use the AVIOS store. You can use this link to sign up.
- Shop at Tesco – not only is the produce better but those hard-earned points can be converted into AVIOS
How did you get on in quarter one?
How many BA miles did you manage to earn in the first few months of the year? Perhaps you have some awesome tips to share with others. Be my guest in the comments below….
Pin this for later:
Disclaimer: Links within this post may be affiliate links for which I receive a small commission, which contributes towards the running costs of the website. If you want to support me so I can continue writing content please do click on these if you decide to make purchases. There is however no obligation to do so!
Latest posts by Anne (see all)
- To Love or Loathe The Nest Hotel Incheon? - 03/25/2017
- What’s the use of the Marriott Best Rate Guarantee? - 03/18/2017
- Is January Really the Cheapest Month to Travel? - 03/14/2017