What would you do if you became a AVIOS millionaire?
Would you head off in first class to Australia or book a round the world business class ticket? Maybe you would like to treat all the family to surprise tickets to the Caribbean. Whatever your dream, with a million AVIOS, you could splurge on a whopping trip for the family or use it to travel in style for the next few years.
Win a million AVIOS with Shell
Your travel dreams could soon become a reality thanks to Shell. They’re giving away 1 million Avios to three lucky people every day until 03 November 2016.
Just fill up with fuel, get them to swipe your Shell Drivers’ Club card and you are in with a chance to win 1 million Avios. Gosh, where can I go this month to ensure I need to fill up?
Everyone’s a winner
Even if you are not fortunate enough to win the jackpot, your refuel can still reward you with:
- 50 Avios when you first register your Shell Drivers Club card
- 10 Avios for every 20 litres purchased on standard fuel
- 20 Avios for every 20 litres of V-Nitro + performance
- Earn 1 Shell point for every £1 spent on Shell driving products
- Up to 25 points on car washes
These points convert into AVIOS at the rate of 2:1.
Sign up now
If you haven’t already signed up for the Shell Drivers Club, pick up a card in store and then register it here. Shell are also currently offering the chance to win Disney Frozen Experiences, when you register, so this could be your chance to keep all the family happy.
Where would you go with a million AVIOS?
So, if you win where would you go? I would definitely travel First class to New Zealand to show my husband how incredible it is. How about you? Please let me know in the comments below.
This post may contain affiliate links which pay me a small commission should you click on them and make a purchase. These help towards the cost of running the site, and the occasional glass of wine, but you are under no obligation to use them.
Latest posts by Anne (see all)
- How to Enjoy Lisbon for Less - 01/21/2017
- How To Save Money On A Personal Tour Guide - 01/16/2017
- Six Things You Need To Know Before Stepping Foot In The Philippines - 01/14/2017